In-place upgrade from 5.8.2 or later versions to 5.9.7
- From the autorun window of the installation CD, click Install against Password Manager x64 option. Read the content and click Next.
- Read the content in the Risk of data loss! window and select I acknowledge the above instructions ,and then click Next.
- Select I accept the terms in License Agreement ,and then click Next.
- In the Configuration Backup window, provide the File Location and set a new password, and then click Next.
- In the Password Manager Service Account Information window, enter the account name and the password details, and then click Next.
- In the Specify Web Site and Application Pool Identity window, choose the website name, enter the account name and the password, and then click Next.
- After completing the above process, click Install.
Upon successful installation, the Password Manager installs the following sites:
NOTE: The above mentioned upgrade steps are not applicable for 5.7.1 or other lower versions.