This guide book provides administrators and web developers with information about configuration and operation of One Identity Manager web applications.
The online version of One Identity Manager documentation is available in the Support portal under Technical Documentation. You will find videos with additional information at www.YouTube.com/OneIdentity.
This section describes the configuration steps and parameters that you will require to configure some of the features of the Web Portal.
For more information about the Web Designer, see the One Identity Manager Web Designer Reference Guide.
Detailed information about this topic
You can configure Web Portal request functions in the Web Designer.
Web Portal users can request products that have a specific identity. This is called requesting by reference user.
Required configuration key:
(VI_ITShop_ProductSelectionByReferenceUser : Enables or disables the "By reference user" function in the Web Portal.
VI_ITShop_Filter_PersonReference: Sets the number of reference users displayed. This configuration parameter is a SQL filter on the Person table.
To configure requesting by reference user
- Open the Web Designer.
- Open the VI_ITShop_ProduCtSelection module and search through the definition tree view for VI_ITShop_ProductSelectionByReferenceUser.
- In the definition tree view, select the VI_ITShop_ProductSelectionByReferenceUser configuration parameter.
- In the definition tree view, choose to switch to the Configuration (custom) view. where you can edit the configuration parameter.
- Perform one of the following actions:
- To enable requesting by reference users: in the Node editor window set the value to True.
- To disable requesting by reference users: in the Node editing window set the value to false.
To set the number of reference users displayed
Open the Web Designer.
Open a module and search through the definition tree view for VI_ITShop_Filter_PersonReference.
In the definition tree view, mark the VI_ITShop_Filter_PersonReference configuration parameter.
In the Node editing window, enter the desired value in the Value field.
NOTE: If you can include the variable %useruid% if want to reference the current user.