Step 5: Specify the synchronization rules
To specify the synchronization rules:
- In the Synchronization Service Administration Console, open the Workflows tab, and then click the workflow AD to OneIM Sync.
- Click the step Provision from Test AD to One Identity Manager Connection.
- Click Provisioning Rules and then click Initial Attribute Population Rules.
- Click Forward Sync Rule from the drop-down menu.
- On the Forward Sync Rule dialog box, select the source attributes to be mapped to the target attributes, and then click OK.
NOTE: For One Identity Manager workflows, the attribute configuration rule for CN is mandatory, else a constraint violation error is displayed and the workflow execution does not succeed.
- Click Save and Continue.
Step 6: Execute Workflow
To run the provisioning step:
- On the Workflows tab, click Run now.
- In the Select workflow steps to run dialog box, select the check box next to the step you created, and then click Full Run to run the step.
After the synchronization step run completes, the Synchronization Service Administration Console displays a report that provides information about the objects that participated in the provisioning step. At this stage, the application does not commit changes to the target One Identity Manager domain.
Step 7: Commit changes to One Identity Manager
To commit the changes to One Identity Manager:
A message All changes committed is displayed. The changes are committed from the source Active Directory Test AD to the target One Identity Manager.
Step 8: Verify on One Identity Manager
To verify if the data is synchronized to One Identity Manager:
Open the One Identity Manager console and verify that all the users from the AD are synchronized with One Identity Manager as per the provisioning rules that were set.