Approvals (web client)
Reviews (web client)
Favorites (web client)
On your Home or My Requests page, you will see My Favorites (number of favorites). You can quickly make requests by creating a favorite of requests you make often, then just click the favorite.
You must be authorized to create requests for the assets and accounts you choose to include in a favorite. To change the look of the favorite tiles, click for large icons or for small icons.
Add a favorite
- To the right of My Favorite Requests, click Add.
- On the Asset Selection page, select the assets to access. Use the following approaches to quickly find the assets you want:
- Click to search the Asset, Network Address, or Platform. For more information, see Search box.
- Once you've selected assets, the number of Assets selected displays in the lower left. You can toggle between Show only selected and Show all.
- In the lower right, select the number of Items per page that display. Click the arrows to move through the pages.
- Click Next to select the accounts.
- On the Account & Access Type Selection , select the account for the asset. If there are several accounts associated with an asset:
- Click the Select Account(s) link.
- Select the account(s) for that asset.
- Click OK.
- Continue to select accounts for each asset.
- Click Next to provide favorite details:
- Enter a Name for the favorite.
- Enter a Brief Description.
- Select the color of the favorites tile.
- Click Add.
Manage a favorite
Once a favorite has been created, you can use and manage the favorite.
- Click the menu on the right of the favorite and perform a task:
- Click Submit Request to submit the request and launch the request workflow.
- Click Change Color to change the color of the favorite. This is useful to color code types of requests.
- Click Remove to delete the favorite.
Settings, version, and Windows client (web client)
You can control page displays, check the version, or download the Safeguard for Privileged Passwords Windows client.
- In the upper right corner, next to your user name, click then Application Settings to proceed. Or, from the Home page, click Settings.
- Click the General tab, then complete one of the following actions, as desired:
- In Pages, toggle the pages which are available on or off. If your role changes, you can change the display in the future.
- In Homepage, select the page you want to see first when you log on.
- Under About, the Appliance Version displays.
- Click Download Windows Client to download the Windows desktop client.
- Click the Home tab.
- On the Home Page Widgets page, toggle what you want to display on or off.
- Under any Tile Set, select the request statuses you want to display.
- Click the Approvals tab, if available. On the Approvals Widgets page, control available widgets, if any.
- Click the Requests tab, if available. On the My Request Widgets page, toggle what you want to display on on or off.
- Click the Reviews tab, if available. On the Review Widgets page, control available widgets, if any.