The Manage Organization Admins page allows organization administrators to manage the users associated with your Starling organization by promoting or demoting a user's access level within the organization.
To edit a role within an organization
NOTE: Only organization administrators can edit roles within an organization. Also, you cannot demote your own role.
- From the Starling home page, click the button in the upper right corner.
- In the Organization Admins section of the Settings page, click Manage.
- Locate the user you want to edit. You can use the filtering options at the top of the page to filter the listed users.
- Click the button associated with the user and, depending on their current role, you can select to either demote the user to a collaborator or promote them to an organization administrator.
- Demote to Collaborator: Selecting this option will demote the user to a collaborator within the organization. This role retains access to all services they are currently assigned, but they have limited capabilities when it comes to configuring the organization. This means they will be unable to access the Access Summary page and cannot delete the organization.
- Promote to Organization Admin: Selecting this option will promote the user to an organization administrator within the organization. This role retains access to all services they are currently assigned and also allows them to configuring the organization. This means they will be able to access the Access Summary page and can delete the organization.
The new user role will automatically save once an option has been selected.