To perform bulk attribute operation
- On the Navigation bar, click Directory Management.
- On the Views tab in the Browse pane, click the required container.
- From the list of objects displayed for the selected container, select the required users for which you need to perform bulk attributes operation.
- In the Command pane, click Update object attributes.
The Update object attributes window is displayed, which lists the user attributes that can be selected for bulk operation.
- From the Attribute List tab, select the required attribute on which you want to perform the bulk operation, and click the + symbol.
- On the Update object attributes dialog box that is displayed, in the New Value field, enter a value for the attribute, and click OK.
The selected attribute with the updated value is displayed in the Select attribute table.
- Repeat step 5 and step 6 to select and update more attributes, and then click Next.
The Preview tab | Operation Summary section displays the summary of the selected attributes with the new values to be updated after the bulk operation is performed. To export the details, click Export as CSV.
- Click Finish, to complete the bulk operation on the selected attributes for the multiple users.