To start the Active Roles Collector wizard
- Depending upon the version of your Windows operating system, click One Identity Active Roles | Active Roles Collector and Report Pack on the Apps page or select All Programs |One Identity Active Roles | Active Roles Collector and Report Pack from the Start menu.
When started, the Collector wizard displays the Select Task page where you can select one of the following the tasks to perform:
- Collect data from the network Collect data and events from the computers running the Administration Service, and store the collected information in a database server to make the information available to the report server.
- Process gathered events Export selected events to another database server, or delete obsolete information from the database.
- Import events from an earlier database version As the current version of the Active Roles reports is only compatible with the database of the current Collector version, you need to import events from the database of an earlier version to the database of the current version if you want to use those events for reporting.
- Deploy reports to Report Server Setup only installs the Active Roles report definitions to the local computer. To use the reports, you need to publish them to your SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) Report Server.