- On the Active Roles Web interface Navigation bar, click Directory Management.
- On the Views tab in the Browse pane, click Active Directory.
- Click the specific domain, Container or the Organizational Unit, and then select the check box corresponding to the specific user for which you want to view or update the Manager information.
- In the Command pane, click General properties.
The General Properties dialog box for the user is displayed.
- Navigate to the Managed by tab, and in the Manager field, click Change.
- Use the Select Objects dialog box, to locate and select the Manger to assign to the user and click OK.
The newly added Manager name is displayed in the Manager field.