To assign Office 365 license to existing hybrid users
- On the Active Roles Web interface Navigation bar, click Directory Management.
- On the Views tab in the Browse pane, click Active Directory.
- Click the specific domain, Container or the Organizational Unit, and then select the check-box corresponding to the specific user for which you want to view or update the properties.
- In the Command pane, click Azure properties.
The Azure Propertiesdialog box for the user is displayed.
- In the Azure Properties dialog box, click Settings.
- If the usage location is not entered in the Usage Location field, enter the two-letter location code of the location where the product will be used, and click Save.
NOTE: The Usage Location field is a mandatory field. The licenses cannot be assigned to the user if the product usage location information is not available. The local rules and regulations for usage of the product and services may vary based on the location.
Alternatively, if the product usage location is entered for the user earlier, navigate to the Licenses wizard to assign the Office 365 license to the user.
- Re-open the Azure Properties dialog box for the user, and click Licenses.
- Select the check box corresponding to the license that is to be assigned to the user.
- Click the drop-down arrow corresponding to the selected license to view the products included in the license.
- De-select the check boxes corresponding to the products in the license that are to be disabled for the user.
- Click Save.