- In the console tree, expand Active Roles | Configuration | Managed Units.
- Under Managed Units, locate the Managed Unit you want to modify, right-click it, and click Properties.
- On the Membership Rules tab, click Add. The Membership Rule Type dialog box appears.
- In the Membership Rule Type dialog box, click Exclude Group Members, and then click OK. The Select Objects dialog box appears.
- Use the Select Objects dialog box to locate and select the group (or groups) whose members you want to be excluded from the Managed Unit.
For general instructions on how to configure membership rules, see Steps for adding membership rules to a Managed Unit earlier in this document.
- Click OK to close the Properties dialog box.