- Certain portions of group information, such as information about group members, are removed from the directory.
- Certain properties of groups are changed or cleared.
- Properties of the group being deprovisioned, retrieved from the directory prior to starting the process of the group deprovisioning
- Properties of the user who originated the deprovisioning request
- Date and time when the group was deprovisioned
Thus, when deprovisioning a group, Active Roles modifies the group object in Active Directory as determined by the Group Object Deprovisioning policy that is in effect.