- On the Policy to Configure page, select Group Object Permanent Deletion. and the click Next.
- On the Deletion Options page, do one the following:
- Click Do not automatically delete the object if you want the policy not to delete deprovisioned groups.
- Click Delete the object after retention period if you want the policy to schedule deprovisioned groups for deletion. Then, in Retention period (days), specify the number of days to retain the deprovisioned group before it is deleted.
- Click Delete the object to Active Directory Recycle Bin immediately if you want the policy to move deprovisioned group objects to Recycle Bin.
If you select the third option, you should apply this policy to domains that have Active Directory Recycle Bin enabled; otherwise, the policy will have no effect. With this option, once a group has been deprovisioned, Active Roles deletes the deprovisioned group immediately. In a domain where Active Directory Recycle Bin is enabled, this means that the group object is marked as deleted and moved to a certain container from which it can be restored, if necessary, without any data loss.
- On the Enforce Policy window, you can specify objects to which this Policy Object is to be applied:
- Click Next, and then click Finish.