To add a policy to a Policy Object
- In the console tree, under Configuration | Policies | Administration, locate and select the folder that contains the Policy Object you want to modify.
- In the details pane, right-click the Policy Object, and then click Properties.
- On the Policies tab, click Add to start a wizard that helps you configure a policy.
- On the Welcome page of the wizard, click Next.
- On the Policy to Configure page, select the type of the policy you want to add.
- Configure policy settings. For instructions, see Policy configuration tasks.