The operation conditions specify:
- An object type, such as User, Group or Computer; the workflow starts only if an operation requests changes to an object of that type.
- An operation type, such as Create, Rename, Modify or Delete; the workflow starts only if an operation of that type is requested.
- For the Modify operation type, a list of object properties; the workflow starts only if an operation requests changes to any of those properties of an object.
To view or change the operation conditions
- In the Change Workflow Options and Start Conditions dialog box, go to the Conditions tab, and click Select operation in the Operation Conditions area.
- To change the object type settings, select a type of object from the drop-down list.
To select an object type that is not included in the drop-down list, click the button next to the drop-down list.
- To change the operation type setting, click the appropriate option.
- If the Modify operation type (the Modify properties option) is selected, click Next to view or change the selection of properties.
- Click Finish.